Juan Domingo Torrejon Rodriguez
- Lecturer in International Relations (University of Cadiz).
- Facultad de Derecho, Avda de la Universidad s/n,
11045, Jerez – Cadiz – Spain
- Fax: (+34 ) 956 037 054.
- Education. Ph. D. of the University of Cadiz since February, 2013. Predoctoral Fellow (UCA UGR) since 2001 until 2005. Scholar of Aula Universitaria Gibraltar / Campo de Gibraltar, 2011.
- Coordination of courses. Participated as a coordinator in the XII European Community Law Course, and was Course Coordinator IV “Spain and the European Union”.
- Teaching at the University of Cadiz since 2014. He has taught at the I and II editions of the Master in International Relations and Migration Policy (courses 2009/2010 and 2010/2011), in the first and second edition of the Masters in Peace, Conflict and Human Rights Education (in the courses 2009/2010 and 2010/2011 respectively). Just as in the third an fourth editions of the course “España y la Unión Europea”( in the courses 2007/2008 and 2008/2009) and in the Course España-Marruecos, cien años después de la Conferencia de Algeciras ¿Cooperación sin conflicto?, Held in October 2006 in Tetouan , and that was part of the XI Fall Courses at the University of Cadiz in Algeciras-Subsede Tetouan.
- Research. Member of the Research Group SEJ – 572 “Centro de Estudios Internacionales y Europeos del Área del Estrecho”, directed by Dr. Alejandro del Valle-Galvez.
- Publications and research onAndalusian-Moroccan relations, relations between Spain and Morocco, EU-Morocco relations, and the European Parliament and the Western Sahara conflict.